- 2021- present : teach "Awareness Through Movement" + offer Functional Integration (Feldenkrais)
- 2018-present : working exclusively as a massage therapist
- 2017-2018 : classic massage & wellness Shiatsu training, at Spirit Yoga Berlin, led by Shannon Sullivan
- 2017-2021 : Feldenkrais Ausbildung Berlin VIII, educational director Jeremy Krauss
- 2013- 2016 : Bachelor of Art “Dance, Choreography, Context” from the Hochschulübergreifendes Zentrum Tanz Berlin directed by Litó Walkey
- 2010- 2014: Co-founded and performed with the “Trigger Track Collective”, contemporary dance collective based in Vienna
- 2007- 2010: “Salzburg Experimental Academy of dance”, director Suzan Quinn
I started to dance at the age of 5. After finishing high school with a focus in dance, I lived in Brussels where I encountered Pilates , Yoga and trained in various handstands and acrobatics techniques in a circus school.
From dance to massage
From early on I was interested in anatomy, healing and recovery methods. Through daily and intensive training I was, as are most dancers, faced with injuries, chronic pain and in recent years, knee surgery. Two questions arose : How can I move in an optimal way to prevent injuries? How can I recover best? I began studying the basics of anatomy, such as the organisation of the skeleton, bones, joints as well as the major muscle functions. Following this curiosity and the necessity, I regularly traded massages with other dancers and discovered a satisfying practice. Later, Feldenkrais have been subsequently coming into my path and support me in finding a more functional way of moving and resting, and this I want to transmit to others.